Sunday, November 09, 2003

Hiatus

hey there!!! i know i haven't made any entries into my blog but for some reason last week, i felt a tad overwhelmed and was unable to sit in front of the computer for half an hour and go over my day. so i'm gonna try to make an entry right now as i watch ALIAS. i'll try my hardest to write coherently as i wait in ernest for sidney bristow's next move.

so hey, what's up guys? guess what i did last sunday? i opened up my CPU and installed 128 MB of RAM into my system. I was gonna ask my cousin, or cile or markie to do it for me because i felt terrified at the thought of opening up my computer. but everyone's like, "it's easy just open up the cpu and stick it in there!" sounded easy enough. so i braved my fear and installed the darn thing. to be honest with you i don't see the change in speed on my computer. THAT i'm still trying to figure out.

ok, i need to finish ALIAS because i have an accounting midterm to study for. fortunately, unlike studying in college, i actually READ the chapter long before the night before the exam. what a concept, reading assignments done when they're assigned. good deal...i'll let you know how it goes...wish me luck! iya doesn't need luck. i think she's gotten a perfect score on all 7 of our quizzes. what a smart bizzatch!

Speaking of which, IT'S IYA'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10. Greet her if you get a chance!

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS IYA!!

No comments: