Monday, November 24, 2003

***NEW FEATURE***

I just got an idea folks. When we were taking US History during our sophomore year at IH, our teacher, Mr. West used to give us a WONDERFUL WOMAN of the WEEK to learn about. So every week I’ve decided to do a variation and introduce or re-acquaint you all with the people in my life through the GETTING TO KNOW YOU series. You know the saying, “tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you who you are?” Well, maybe this’ll give you all more insight into why I am the way I am if you know who I’m related to and who I’m friends with. That way, if you don’t like me, then you know who to blame…hee hee hee…Let's see who the first victim is...

Getting to know...

ROCHELLE T. GALACE aka BOBBERS
Vitals: Met in 1982 at my aunt and uncle’s party and had scattered meetings for a couple years, then lost touch until we became classmates for 4 years at Immaculate Heart High School = 20 years and counting
Role in my Life: Unconditional Supporter – If all I need is a kind word of comfort or someone just to be on my side, this is my girl.
Good Times: Lugging around our Poochie (remember that cute pink dog?) collectibles when we were tinier tots =)
In her own words: “69? Does that mean there are positions 1-68?”


No comments: