Wednesday, February 13, 2008

evolution [ev-uh-loo-shuhn]
any process of formation or growth; A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form
Synonyms include: change, development, growth


I've begged for time to take me back
To life when days were simple and free
When, as a child, I awoke each day
And knew the world would wait on me
I've asked for time to take me back
To life when stress did not exist
When success and victory
Were things that I could not resist
I've prayed for time to take me back
To life when days were spent in thought
When dreams were plans and not just hopes
And heartfelt efforts were not for naught
I know that time won't take me back
To life before what it is now
As I'm eager to handle what lies ahead
And pray that God will show me how.
~A.L.B.G.

2 comments:

cecile marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!! i love you! ~cile

Anna Mari said...

i love that last picture of you in this blog! aww your dress is cute