Tuesday, September 06, 2005

JUST A QUICKIE...

I have a million and one things to blog about, but I don't have much time to spare at the moment, trying to consume Latin roots in my mission to more effectively comprehend the written words which surround me...and at the same time aid me in the verbal section of the GRE. But I have a quick story.

So, today was my first class of Journalism 107: Magazine Writing and guess what...I HAVE A BUDDY! Fernand's taking the class with me this semester. Can we say RUCKUS? Barely walking to campus from the parking lot, we anticipated the classmates we'd have a smack-about on. And then, having been superficially acquainted with the class, we really got into it as we walked back to the car. Terrible! I'm so happy though! I haven't had a homie in my class since Iya and I took that accounting class a couple of years ago. That was fun! I think we even bought our school supplies together - freakin' geeks!

Okay, back to the GRE's. I'm tackling the quantitative section this month, which will be quite the experience since I literally blocked out any and everything remotely related to the trauma that was chemical engineering. ***shudders*** WHO WANTS TO HELP ME?!!!!

Happy week, kids!

No comments: