Friday, September 23, 2005

THE AQUARIAN

Just for fun, I’m set up to have my horoscope emailed everyday. No, I don’t live and die by what the zodiac says, but, though interpretive at best, it’s funny sometimes when the reading is actually relevant to life and I suddenly find myself asking, “hmmm, how did they know!” So here’s my reading for today:

Horoscope for: Friday, September 23, 2005
Anna,You might feel like you are losing touch with reality, but this is not what is happening. Actually, you are gaining a wider vision as your dreams stay in your awareness throughout the day. As long as you can keep a handle on what is fantasy and what is real, the illusions will infuse your day with symbolic meaning and rich creativity.

I HAVE been feeling kind of out of it lately. I think it’s mostly because I’m trying to figure out how to organize my life, re-prioritizing here and there, attempting to achieve some type of order somehow and I’m still short on attaining it. I can envision everything I need to get done and how I want it to be done – I just have to GET IT DONE! I see it SO very clearly in my head, but I guess I’m just finding it hard to turn these visions and fantasies into reality because either I’m too lazy, or I don’t want to get it wrong.

MISSION ORGANIZATION – LET’S GO!

No comments: