Friday, June 04, 2004

FREAKIN' RANDOM

This is so random but it made me laugh out loud this morning and I thought I’d share it with you guys. The subject matter isn’t so funny because there are 2 people’s lives at stake. But the way the newscaster said it all was freakin’ hilarious to me.

So, this morning, while I’m curling my hair, the tv is on and I’m listening to the news. First they’re talking about Laci Petersen; apparently there’s some discrepancy as to what she was wearing the day she disappeared. The people at the salon claimed that she was wearing khaki pants when they last saw her, but when her body was found she was wearing BEIGE pants. Oh Lord, are you freakin’ kidding me with this “discrepancy?”

Anyhow, in relation to that, there is an 18-year old young lady who has been reported missing. She is also pregnant. The last place she was seen was at a café where she applied for a job. The last thing the reporter said was, “The father is not being considered as a suspect at this time BECAUSE HE’S IN JAIL!” And that just made me laugh out loud!

Ok that’s it…BACK TO WORK!!!

No comments: