Monday, June 07, 2004

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

I have my accounting final on Tuesday, June 8 and if you haven't heard me complain before, THIS CLASS HAS KICKED MY ASS ALL SEMESTER! I feel like such a whiner when I think of how trivial this test is compared to the pharmacy boards Rochelle has been studying for for months (Please pray for her!). But I'm asking you all to hope and pray that I do decently on this exam as well (Geez Anna, gimme gimme gimme!). I said I wasn't gonna stress because that makes the ability to study and retain information so much harder, so I'm taking it chapter by chapter...but some prayers wouldn't hurt right? Im seriously calling on all the possible help I can get (Hey Riann, can I borrow your guardian angel, Bruno tomorrow? ha ha ha...)

Thanks guys! At 10:00 pm Tuesday night, I will be a much happier lady...unless I decide to say SCREW THIS midway through, in which case I'll be a happier lady BEFORE 10. Okay, back to the wonderful world of stocks, bonds and merchandise inventories!!!

No comments: