Monday, December 29, 2003

Getting to know...
MELISSA MARIE DAWA aka ISA or ISE
Vitals: I met Isa in Terry's dorm our freshman year at UCI. But it wasn't until we had to share the physical and emotional load of PCN coordinatorships that we realized our compatibility = 7 years and counting
Role in my Life: Sympathetic Confidante - For some reason, Isa always seems to know exactly how I'm feeling and why before I can utter one word or channel any inkling of emotion. Some people search endlessly for the right words to say to those who need assurance. Fortunately for me and anyone who knows her, giving comfort is Isa's forte.
Good Times: Isa used to walk into our apartment, pillow and blanket under her right arm, backpack hanging from her left shoulder, talking on her cellphone for about 10-15 minutes. When she's done, THEN she says HELLO. Oh yeah, she didn't live with us, but she might as well have. She slept at our place at least 3-4 times a week.
In her own words: “I don't really like her." (Who Ise?) "Jessica SAMPSON."

No comments: