Thursday, April 17, 2008

newborn [noo-bawrn]
recently or only just born; having just or recently arisen or come into existence
Synonyms include: baby, infant

New baby alert! I can't believe it! Cheryl, who I used to sit in a religion class with, is a mommy!!! Cheryl and Alan have a beautiful, adorable new baby girl, Kathryn. You can call her Katie! Don't call her "Kat." Cheryl will not have it.

6 lbs 1 oz, 18 3/4 inches long

(isn't if funny how a baby is measured as this many inches "long" not 18 3/4 inches "tall?" That's heightism man!...but I digress).
Just look at her, wrapped up so snugly like a burrito!
Cheryl called me as I was driving home from work this afternoon.
"Hi!" she said, all non-chalantly.
"Hey mommy, what's crackin'?!" I replied.
"Oh nothing. I'm just calling to let you know that I had the baby at around 3-ish today."
It was 5:30 pm. haha! I was screaming!
Aaaaaw, look at them, so cute! She's got Alan's nose, Alan's mouth, Cheryl's chin, and Cheryl's hands. This chick's gonna be a baller for sure!
I love babies! They're so small, so peaceful and non-threatening. Check out Katie sticking her tongue out for Tita Anna. Oh kids...CONGRATULATIONS NEW FAMILY!!!
Happy Birthday, Katie!!!

No comments: