Thursday, June 07, 2007

pressure [presh-er]
the exertion of force upon a surface by an object, fluid, etc., in contact with it; the state of being pressed or compressed; harassment; oppression
Synonyms include: force, compression, tension, strain

ja: hey dude..
ja: get a mac already.
ja: u got enough saved yet?
me: umm...no
me: i told your sister that as soon as i'm done paying for my car i can afford one
ja: ill teach u stuff dude
me: yeah, when i'm done paying for my freakin' car
me: got 6 more payments
ja: SWEET YO. mac...here comes anna gonda
me: HAHAHAHA
ja: u know...you can just do the 6 month no payment, no interest at my store.
ja: what you gotta say about that.
ja: uh huh
me: how's the warranty on that?
ja: samys has a great warranty
me: hey, Apple Macbook Computer with 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo, 13" White
ja: NO
me: huh?
ja: yer getting a macbook
me: yeah
ja: macbook PRO
me: hell no
me: so freakin' expensive!
ja: anna gonda
me: even cile said i could do with a macbook
ja: NO
me: HAHAHA
me: what's the diff?
ja: if yer gonna be doing some serious photo work, the macbook will not do
me: how come?
ja: better monitor resolution, MUCH faster, more RAM memory, better graphics card.
me: ok geez
me: dude that's like $3000!!!!!!
ja: macbooks are more for organization and writing
me: yes
ja: its like 2100
me: that was the plan, even cile said...for writing
ja: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=MacBookPro
ja: the first one has great specs.
me: can i have the smaller one?
me: 15 in?
ja: yea.
ja: yay!
ja: get it
ja: the 1999
ja: u should get it in 2 months.
ja: maybe 1
me: why, is that when everything's on sale?
ja: no.
me: why 2 months?
ja: im just trying to be a voice of reason

Oh Ja Tecson, in addition to Cile's, "Get a macbook! It'll change your life!!" I think I've been convinced enough. Just let me finish paying for my crap and I'll get my MacBook PRO so I can be a greater contributor to JaTecson Photography, possibly add "Image Editor" next to my current position titles, "3rd Asst Photographer/Communications Consultant." hahahaha!!!! I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY MACBOOK PROOOOOOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! If you're going to spend on a macbook just get the PRO! That way you won't regret not getting it later.

Anonymous said...

you know, the boy will NEVER convince of anything - EXCEPT switching to APPLE. He's got me there!