Sunday, July 23, 2006

vicodin [VY-koe-din]
Vicodin combines a narcotic analgesic (painkiller) and cough reliever with a non-narcotic analgesic for the relief of moderate to moderately severe pain.
Vicodin can be habit-forming. If you take this drug over a long period of time, you can become mentally and physically dependent on it, and you may find the drug no longer works for you at the prescribed dosage.

Seong got 4 wisdom teeth pulled last Monday, plus he got a root canal. It hasn’t been a pleasant week for the chef…that is until he takes his vicodin.
Vicodin + attempt to converse at 1:00 am = hilarity.

seong: the vicodin makes me incoherent
seong:: i drove
me: you took vicodin and drove?
seong:: i chopped
seong:: i cooked
seong:: i made it to the next round with vicodin
seong:: haha
seong:: im slugglish
seong:: yay vicodin
me: hahaha
seong:: haha
me: are you still talking on the phone?
seong:: no
seong:: r u crazy
seong:: cant do 2 things at once on vicodin
seong:: although i did multitask well during the competition today
seong:: wait
seong:: no i didnt
seong:: i seriously don't know how i moved on
seong:: i was soooo out of it
seong:: everyone could tell
seong:: but i guess all that matters is how the food tastes
seong:: yay yay
me: yay yay?
seong:: that was supposed to go YAY-e- YAY
seong:: like ice cube
me: hahaha
seong:: ur gonna blog this arent you?
me: i'm tempted
seong:: i knew it
seong:: my pinky keeps
seong:: pushing the enter key
seong:: before i finish typing
seong:: haha
seong:: crazy pinky!
seong:: im talking to it
me: i bet you are
seong:: thats what i said
me: Ate Tin-tin said something so funny last night
me: she came over and we watched the first Pirates cuz we're gonna attempt to understand the 2nd one again
me: and she goes, "It's so funny when Davey Jones is playing the organ with his testicles!"
me: DUDE, IT'S TENTACLES!
seong:: haha
seong:: testicles
seong:: like a bunch of yoyo's
me: what?
me: yoyo's?
seong:: if they were testicles
seong:: that's what they would look like
me: oh man
seong:: no?
seong:: oh well
seong:: don't post those last remarks
seong:: haha
me: how many vicodins you have left?
seong: 2
seong:: my preeeecious
me: HAHAHAHAHAHA
me: i think i still have some cuz i know i didn't finish mine. the dentist prescribed like 10!
seong:: gimme gimme

me: yeah right
seong:: com'on
seong:: im in pain
seong:: i need it
seong:: I NEEEED IT
seong:: its not addicting
seong:: haha
me: umm, is the pain like still REALLY bad that you can't take a motrin, advil or tylenol?
seong:: my jaw is killing me
seong:: like its broken
me: is it really?
seong:: but i guess u dont care
seong:: haha
me: oh stop it
me: so what did you eat for dinner?
seong:: i dont remember
seong:: u?
seong:: oh man
me: no i don't remember what you had for dinner since i wasn't there
me: maybe it's time for you to lie down and go to sleep
seong:: yes

No comments: