Monday, April 06, 2009

occupied [ok-yuh-pahyd]
to take or fill up; to engage or employ the mind, energy, or attention of
Synonyms include: busy, engaged, engrossed, tied up

Bev's so funny. She emailed me at work last week and asked if I was okay because I hadn't blogged in awhile. haha! Thanks for caring, Bev! I know, seriously, I just haven't had the time nor energy to sit down and write. There's always something to do, right? Do you ever feel like your time is on wicked crack? Like the minute to you finish something off your to-do list, the list grows another threefold? Hmmm...what's THAT about?! 

I haven't taken one nap, written one paragraph in a journal, blog or notebook, haven't spent even 15 minutes organizing my Italy/Switzerland photos (yes, the one from 2006), maintain a decluttered room, read more than 5 pages of a book, etc. It's funny how priorities spin like a revolving door of responsibilities. It's been crazy, but I can't say that I've been trudging through. These priorities, these responsibilities...fun as all hell =)

Have some more stuff to do so...I'll blog again in a few...

No comments: