Monday, April 20, 2009

match [mach]
a person or thing that equals or resembles another in some respect; a corresponding, suitably associated, or harmonious pair
Synonyms include: alliance, pair, partnership
Ate has really and truly been like a sister to me, like another daughter to my parents, and is my sister's ninang/godmother. Watching her get married...well, what could I say other than I'm so happy for her and Jeff; and what more could I do other than cry tears of joy. Ate was one of the happiest brides I've ever been around. She just kept saying, "I'm getting married today!" Hahaha! The ceremony was beautiful, the reception was one huge jubilant celebration and in the end there was just one thing left...a new married couple.
CONGRATULATIONS, ATE & JEFF!!!
LOVE YOU TWO VERY MUCH!!!

No comments: