Wednesday, December 03, 2008

recycle [ree-sahy-kuhl]
to treat or process (used or waste materials) so as to make suitable for reuse; to alter or adapt for new use without changing the essential form or nature of
Synonyms include: convert, reprocess, recover, reuse

As we watch our wallets this holiday season, we've also been on Green Watch. Every so often, we get notes from someone in our office on how to live the "Green" way. I just found this email from last year and I thought it was really clever:

If you don’t feel like reusing your wrapping for gifts, run it through a paper shredder and use the result as colorful packing material.

It seems like a no-brainer kind of idea but I've never even thought of that! It recycles, saves you a few dollars AND I get to use my paper shredder which I love!!! =)

1 comment:

Prince Gomolvilas said...

Hi, Anna, I stumbled upon your blog because I'm looking for good writers to join a group blog I started called Everything Glendale (you can access it through my profile). I'm wondering if you're interested--I like your post about the Lakers Game and the one about LACMA, especially. If you want more info, e-mail me (address is in my profile). Would be great to have you on board! Thanks!