Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chats that made me LOL

ME: RIZA HAD THE BABY!
JOE: nice
JOE: what kind
ME: what kind of baby?
ME: human stupid
JOE: boy or girl stupid
ME: hahaha

CILE: tell me to wash my face
CILE: and brush my teeth
ME: cile
CILE: NO
CILE: hahahahaha

JAMES: i lost all my guitar tabs = (
ME: what the heck? how?
JAMES: i was cleaning up my desk top and i thought it was just a shortcut
ME: oh no, you didn't sweep the top did you?
JAMES: i did, so i think i lost a couple of songs i wrote
ME: oh no
ME: how messy was your desk that you couldn't go through each item on it?
JAMES: computer desktop
JAMES: computer folder with .txt files
JAMES: not my actual desk
ME: oooooohhh
JAMES: haha!!
ME: i asked you if you swept, like swept across your desk!

ME: ok i'm gonna go take a nap
ME: befor emass
ANDREW: alright
ANDREW: emass? is that online?
ME: hahaha…I meant before mass

ISA: what do u feel?
ME: feel or felt?
ISA: feel about how u felt?
ME: hahahahaha!

CILE: we get you
ME: you do
CILE: i got you
CILE: like you got me
CILE: swoop me out of there
CILE: lol
ME: and i didn't even need to say anything to you
CILE: and i'll swoop you too

No comments: