Sunday, March 16, 2008

annoyed [a-noid]
To cause slight irritation to (another) by troublesome, often repeated acts
Synonyms include: displeased, enraged, exacerbated

It's bitchin' and whinin' time...

Lakers lost today...we lost the first place spot on the Western Conference standings...there are now 4 players on the injured list and all of their return dates are shady...As a fan, I still have hope, but James Landas, if you say one word about this to me for the sole purpose of gloating (and gloating IS always your one and only purpose), I will burn every article of Canadian apparel you own. DON'T TEST ME.

My foot's going ok. Actually, it's a bit moody. I could walk around and barely feel any soreness, and then there are those other times when it's the exact opposite.

I was on my computer today and OUT OF NOWHERE, the chair gave out, I hit the side of my bed and my glasses flew off my face. Seriously, why not just run me over with a car...

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK because mine has started out swimmingly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Anna. I will call my baby boy Justin tonight and tell him to call up JC so that he can go over there and make ya feel all better. OR you could always look up JC footage on youtube and PRETEND he's at your house. hahaha