Monday, July 02, 2007

Got an email from my mom just now:

Hi Leng,

Please dont forget, using cell phone while driving is prohibited by law effective today.

Take care.

mom

I know she's serious, and I refrain from talking on the phone when she's in the car with me cuz I know it freaks her out. It just made me laugh that she emailed me at work to tell me that. haha!

Actually, Iya told me that it's not effective until July 1, 2008.

here: http://www.dmv.ca.gov/about/leg/leginfo_dl.htm

But my mom just told me that her co-worker's boyfriend got pulled over today. Hmmm...

1 comment:

lil jay said...

I read that same thing. But that's straight from the DMV sight, so I don't see how it could be wrong. Plus that would've been all over the news had it gone into effect this weekend.

For now I shall assume it will be enforced next year...otherwise, I better find my bluetooth earpiece, he he he.