Thursday, March 01, 2007

sweet tooth [sweet-tooth] (what the heck?!)
a liking or craving for candy and other sweets
Synonyms include: craving, obsession (sometimes!), appetite

I LOOOVE chocolate, and one of my favorite brands is Cadbury. Unfortunately, Cadbury products are not as abundant here in the states as they are in other countries, like Canada and the UK. When we were in Cambridge for 2 months, I loaded up on all the Cadbury products that I saw! It was terrible but OH SO GOOD! hahaha!

There's this one chocolate bar, actually it's more like a stick of chocolate, that they used to stick in the middle of a scoop of ice cream in England. OH MAN! I think Andrew had one almost every other day! hahaha! And a few months ago, Jovi brought me a Time-Out bar that her mom brought back from Canada (James and Fantone - HOOK IT UP!).

And now that it's Easter time, my favorite item of all is out!!!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
...aaaand scene...hahaha!

No comments: