Wednesday, July 06, 2005

HOLY COW!

I found her. I found the TKB (TurboKickBoxing) nazi! She's 5 feet, asian, short hair, slim. She's from the OC, and my guess is that she went to UC Irvine because she looks damn familiar. Her name is Gwen, and an hour and a half later, her taunting still sounds in my head, "If you're not winded, if you're not gasping for air, YOU'RE NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH! GET THOSE KNEES UP!" Remember that one episode of the Cosby Show where Claire is trying to lose a few pounds and Debbie Allen played the psycho aerobics instructor? I HAD THAT TODAY! We did four (FOUR RIANN!) turbo combos followed by a killer ab workout. I was heaving 25 minutes into the class! My face was a bright red, and my limbs were screaming for salonpas or a heating pad, or better yet - ADVIL!

It's the hardest I've worked my body since high school cheerleading, doing routines over and over again for hours; high kicks, toe-touches, all the while trying to maintain facials for crying out loud! Tonight was WOH.

Think I'll do it again tomorrow...

No comments: