Saturday, July 09, 2005


A baby no longer...Now, a big baller, shot caller!

Seriously dude, why are there so many freakin' birthdays in July? Anyhow, I don't know where the heck 15 years went, but here we are.

After my mom had a miscarriage when I was 10 years old, I thought I would be an only child forever. I suppose most miracles apparate when you least expect them to because 2 years later, we got Tin. I was a tween when she was born, 6 lbs 13 ozs, half of which I'm sure was hair. A big sister I was ready to be. But since then, my relationship with her has been a unique one. More than a big sister but not quite a mother, that's what I am to Tin.

Yes it pains me to watch her grow (as it constantly reminds me of time's vicious noose upon my neck), but I can't wait to see where her life takes her.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: