Monday, October 27, 2003

Paging Nurse Riann...

i stayed home AGAIN today. i know i know, lucky! ha ha ha...no but seriously, i still feel really blah. i got ready this morning and everything, but when she heard me coughing and sneezing my way through every sentence, my mom said, "Hay naku. stay home na lang ikaw ngayon." and i did. my dad stayed home from work too. am i just infecting everyone? today was the same kinda day friday was. i took my mom to work (as ailing as i was) and then came home to watch all the brush fires that seem to have spread across southern california. i don't mean to be insensitive or anything, but ideas of arson have come to mind. i'll just leave it at that.

but anyhow, i'm feeling a little bit better. on friday i got a surprise visit from riann! she called me on her way home from work, interrogating me on my diet that day and such and i told her i wasn't that hungry and we didn't have any soup in the house. so she bought me soup from quizno's and had her lunch with me. i was so touched! thanks riann! i really appreciated it! i've been eating soup all day today! and i've been drinking to much water that my pee is clear! (sorry for the mental picture but i thought that was kinda cool). anyhow, can't seem to eat anything too heavy...which is a good thing.

ok, gotta study for some accounting quizzes. until next time...

No comments: