Friday, May 30, 2008

prom [pruhm]
short for promenade, is used to describe a formal dance held at the end of an academic year

(I know I did "prom" like 2 years ago but this one's really appropo!)

Too cute! Tin's going to prom tonight. I know, seriously, I can hardly believe it. It's pretty hilarious because my sister's graduating from high school in a week and this is LITERALLY the only school dance she's attending. haha! Too cool for all the other winter formals and casual dress dances, huh Tin? haha! Aaaw, it's ok. She looks so pretty tonight! I did her hair and make-up, thanks very much! Took forever cuz she has SO MUCH HAIR! Hope all that hairspray keeps the curls alive! The make-up was relatively minimal because, first of all, I'm not Bev or Leia so I didn't dare put on more than I was capable of taking responsibility for. And second of all, Tin doesn't wear make-up regularly and she didn't want to look completely unlike herself. It's nice, though, what a little eye shadow, eye liner, blush, lip gloss and mascara can do to highlight the face!

So do you love the cheesy customary poses or what?

Girl putting the boutonniere on the guy...
~~~
Guy putting the corsage on the girl...
~~~
Girl and the guy all fixed up...
~~~

Picture with friends and underdressed parents. hahaha!
Hope you had fun at prom, Tin!

2 comments:

Anna Mari said...

aww she's all grown up!! *tears* me and kesh should've came over to take pictures of her getting her makeup done...i wanted to see makeup on tin..even if it's still natural looking..its still makeup on tin! haha

ANNA said...

haha! i know right? aaaw she totally forgot to call you guys! you should've just come when Kashi first called! come over over tomorrow and we'll show you more pictures.