Thursday, May 01, 2008

I love kids!!!

These are my cute little nephews:

Dillon

and

Toby
Born only a month apart from each other, they were baptized together this past Sunday. Their dads are brothers, so celebrating this most wonderful day together was a wonderful and unique blessing.

So young and already they are showing personality. Dillon is very calm, likes to observe and is constantly engaged in everything and everyone around him. Toby is relatively calm too...but hyper when he wants to be. Oh the workout I got watching him; and he can't even stand or walk yet. I just held him under the arms and he jumped up and down like the couch was a trampoline. WORE ME OUT!

Can't wait for our family reunion in Vegas!!!

***And speaking of nephews...It's Kelsoe's birthday today so Happy 5th Birthday, Kelsoe!! I hope you're being good and I pray that we'll get to see you soon somehow. Miss you!!

No comments: