Thursday, September 27, 2007

sighting [sī'tĭng]
the act of catching sight of something, especially something unusual or searched for
Synonyms include: finding, glimpse, gander

I got this email from Fantone a few months ago:

Hey Anna,
I just saw your boy Kobe outside Coffee Bean!
Fantone

...then a couple of days later she emailed again...

So one of the undergrads said your boy has been seen at the ARC too.

What the heck! Kobe is all up in the OC, and in the Newport Beach/Irvine area. Where were you when we lived there, dude?! We could've hung out. hahaha... funny how I say that and can seriously picture it.
Then there's Joe...how the hell are you gonna see JC Chasez TWICE in 5 years at two different places, Joseph? HOW! By the way, Isa and Fantone, I'm still bitter barn deep inside because you saw him up close 2 days after your FIRST *NSYNC concert! LIKE YOU GUYS CARED!!! waaaaaaaah!
Yes, I did see Orlando in person. In fact, we walked into the Abercrombie & Fitch at the Grove side by side. He was literally 18 inches from me. Unfortunately, I'm too shy to interrupt celebrities, even though he of all people probably would've been fine with it. I know I know...what a wuss. Leia NEVER lets me forget it.
It's okay though. I have my "encounter fantasies" in mind. I'm SOO gonna run into JC at a museum as we admire our favorite painter, Monet, together; and when we go back to London, I'm SURE Orlando will be walking through Covent Garden the very same afternoon that we're hanging out there. I'm so hopeful huh? Kinda funny but also kinda sad. Hahaha!

Anyhow, Coffee Bean in Newport, anyone? Getty? How about LONDON?!!!

3 comments:

lil jay said...

hey, i've seen Apl de ap 4 times in LA, he he he.

ANNA said...

i've seen David Hasselhoff at the Beverly Center and Pat "Mr. Miyagi" Morita at McDonald's! haha!

Anna Mari said...

you should've tackled orlando and brought him home!!