Tuesday, April 17, 2007

traumatic arthritis [truh-mat-ik, ahr-thrahy-tis]
arthritis that is caused from blunt, penetrating, or repeated trauma or from forced inappropriate motion of a joint or ligament

Eeeeks, who gets arthritis (any form!) at age 29? I called in sick today to head to the doctor so I could get clued in to this pain I've been feeling for the last week. All this time I thought it was my ankle. Goes to show you how ignorant I am to all that is medical and such. I should've known it was my joint, considering where I put that heating pad/ice pack to help me out. It hurts right where my leg meets my foot.

Anyhow, I just have to stay off of it as much as I can; take my meds for as long as I need to. I think I need something stronger...vicodin? No? Anyone? Hahaha...

Ok, gotta go. Best Man is on! Hahaha! If you've seen the movie, you'll get why Cile said that one day I'm going to publish a book and just reveal all these secrets I know about everyone. I don't really think I know much more than anyone else does, but you never know. That would be hilarious huh? Hmm, I'm blabbing. Must be the meds...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better!