Friday, November 10, 2006

anticipate [an-tis-uh-peyt]
to expect; look forward to; to think, speak, act, or feel an emotional response in advance
Synonyms include: expect, assume, await, count on, forecast

I haven't blogged in a while because why? Because we've been helping Ann & Ryan prepare for their big day!! It's this Saturday ALREADY and I cannot believe it! From printing out programs, to placing labels on cd's and cd cases, to figuring out seating, we've been inching our way up to November 11th. I CANNOT WAIT!

We've been talking about and planning for this day for so long that we're all just as anxious as can be. "Anticipate" doesn't suffice to describe the feeling. It's excitement!...Actually, THAT doesn't even do it justice. Anyhow, I'm excited because I GET TO BOSS PEOPLE AROUND AGAIN! hahaha! Just kidding. I just can't wait to hold my clipboard again. I tell you, that thing has powers. It's like a signal calling on all vendors. Videographers, photographers, florists, church wedding coordinators, etc see me holding a clipboard and they assume I must know something so I become "Info Desk/Ring Master" in the circus that is a wedding. I love it!

And then a bunch of us are leaving for Europe next Thursday. Have I done anything remotely related to this vacation? Aside from trying to learn Italian, no. My suitcase is still in the garage, my winter clothes (because Andrew said it was 36 degrees in Lugano, Switzerland) is still in storage bins and my memory sticks are still full. I'll worry about all that on Sunday.

For now there are more important matters...Ann & Ryan, a toast to you both!!!

No comments: