Thursday, November 10, 2005

JUST A QUICKIE...

Just wanted to take a break from all the rapid inundation of esoteric information. A person can only injest so much at one time. D-day's in less than 2 days, can you believe that? I CAN'T! So in order to ameliorate the perfunctory task at hand, abate the anxiety and attenuate the stress, I thought I'd blog a little. If I do badly on this exam, at least my vocabulary's been aggrandized...he he he...dumb GRE words!

So thanks to Dorothy and Dana, just for kicks, I looked up the meaning of my name and it says this:
Anna
Grace
Hebrew

Peaceful, poised and understanding you do not let anyone or anything disturb your innate calm. You are tolerant of others no matter how their behaviours or beliefs differ from your own. Not attached to material or worldly affairs you are free to express your true self.
Displaying great wisdom and serenity people are naturally drawn to you for guidance and counsel.
Your courage and presence of mind see you through any adversity.


Courage and presence of mind...I SO need to regain that right now. And in order to do this, I must carry on. So until next time, probably after my test, I ask for your prayers. Happy weekend to all!

No comments: