Friday, July 03, 2009

RON EFFIN' ARTEST?!!! (who I know is a great player-I'm not knocking the guy for that)
LAKERS AND TREVOR (AND YOUR DUMBASS AGENT)...
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?!!!!!
I'm so unbelievably upset, I can't stand to read another article, listen to another sports analyst, or watch another segment of espn news or SportsCenter. How could the Lakers not fight for someone who, without, they wouldn't have won the championship? And how big of a snake is Trevor's agent, who after the FIRST day of free agency, not fight for the betterment of his client's future because he's looking for a larger commission for himself? It's not supposed to be all about the money and that's what it's become. Cleveland signed Shaq so now you, Lakers, feel the need to outdo them in headlines? Why fix what's not broken? If you wanted Trevor to stay, then you would've spoken to him and his agent more...FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. You KNOW he doesn't wanna be somewhere else. I could literally cry right now...LITERALLY CRY.
What a freakin' buzzkill to a wonderful season...
Prove me wrong...

No comments: